Paid Search Advertising
Paid search advertising, paid advertising on search engines, is designed to highlight a business’s most attractive and sought-after products, services, and special offers, directing interested Internet users to these features. These advertisements are used to generate leads and direct traffic to designated landing pages and websites using relevant search terms within a particular geographic location.
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Search Advertising
PPC Advertising on search engines is a form of paid search advertising where the advertiser pays, as the name indicates, based on the number of times a user “clicks” on their ad.
PPC Advertising is Keyword Based
PPC Advertising is based on search terms that a user types into a search engine. A search term can have one word or a phrase of many words. Sometimes a multi-word search term is referred to as a “keyword phrase.”
Media Acadien, working with your dedicated Paid Search Advertising Specialists at G/O Digital, will help identify and target the keywords related to your products/services that Internet users are using when searching for what you offer.
Benefits of PPC Advertising
• Produces virtually instantaneous visibility on the major search engines
• Allows smaller companies to compete with larger brand companies
• Effectively drives short-term leads
• Provides transparent data and analytics
• Introduces new visitors to your website
• Quickly advertises new specials or services/products
• Targets online searchers who are actively looking for your product/service
• Retarget previously engaged consumers
Contact us to talk with an account executive about your PPC campaign!