The Times of Acadiana is a free publication covering the ongoing entertainment scene in Acadiana. It provides readers with a calendar for local events and festivals, music and movie news and reviews, as well as weekly features for local talent. The Times of Acadiana targets affluent adults, young professionals, women, and Boomers and reaches 4 in 10 adults per week.
The Times of Acadiana is published weekly on Thursdays and distributes 18,000 copies, per week at over 300 locations throughout the parish, with a 90% pick-up rate.
The Times of Acadiana Profile
- 62% have a household income of $50,000 or more
- 54% are female
- 47% are between the ages of 18 and 49
- 33% are between the ages of 50 and 64
- 13% are young professionals
Audience of The Times of Acadiana
- Affluent adults who Love Lafayette and are involved in philanthropic events.
- Stay-at-home or working Bon Temps Moms who entertain frequently, feel that Lafayette is family-friendly, and are engaged in the community.